This is a temporary site for Clif Flynt's current Tcl fancies.
Mind you, it's been temporary for at least 4 years, and looks to be
temporary for quite a few more.
I taught Tcl/Tk at Eastern Michigan University's winter 2010 term.
These are the student labs.
- Happy Holidays, 2013: Concentration with holiday images
- Happy Holidays, 2012: Word Guess & Decorate a tree
- Happy Holidays, 2011: Find Mismatched Christmas Ornaments
- Happy Holidays, 2010: Holiday Picture Sudoku
- Happy Holidays, 2009: Protect Santa's Candy from the bugs
- Happy Holidays, 2008: Dig Christmas gifts out of the rubble with catapults and balloons
- Happy Holidays, 2007: Help Santa gather the gifts
- Happy Holidays, 2006: Find the lost gifts
- Happy Holidays, 2005: Decorate the Tree
- Happy Holidays, 2004: Santa's Sleigh Ride
- cipherGame: Solving substitution ciphers
- Get Tcler's jigsaw puzzle as Tclkit
- Get cats&castles jigsaw puzzle as zipfile of Windows Executable
- Flash Card Sudoku variants
Applications for people
Some collections of photos, thoughts, whatever.
There's usually no Tcl in these pages.